Here we go, 2015 is off and running! I’m continuing my tradition of sharing my goals for the New Year on my blog. Different from years past however, I’m revisiting a few past goals (about half) which I didn’t quite hit the mark OR pursued previously and enjoyed the outcomes.
As a co-worker once shared with me, goals are important to set perspective for the coming year. They help determine a general direction for your life. The alternative as they framed it is often much worse; wandering aimlessly without any sense of purpose or focus.
So here they are, below are my goals for 2015
- Blog once a week (returning goal)
- Run a half marathon (returning goal)
- Read a book once a month (returning goal)
- Take the GRE (returning goal)
- Create a new savings vehicle
- Spend more quality time with my dog Judo
- Develop and maintain a workout routine
- Improve my Spanish
- Invest more in personal relationships
What are your goals or plans for 2015?